In this episode, hear from Instagram influencer Shirin Jamaly about the growing changes of Instagram and helpful strategies centred around what makes a great influencer marketing campaign and how to work with and reach out to influencers for successful Instagram collaborations.
Key Learnings and A-HA Moments from Shirin:
- Starting a side hustle is challenging but it can be done even if you’re working full time
- 7-11 job (start side hustle at 7pm and finish at 11pm!)
- If you love what you do and have a passion for something, the puzzle comes together and don’t give up
- See that a challenge is a blessing
- Collaborate with an influencer that has aligned passions and values to your own
- Be true to yourself because there’s only one of you
- Don’t fall for the trap of just because you got an offer that it’s genuine
- Do your research before you accept any offers
- Maintaining the same routine because of a habit, it also requires a strict structure and time management.
- No matter if you have self-doubt, you’ll regret not doing it.
- “Success is not owned, it’s rented. Rent is due every day.”
- Persistence is the key to everything
Resources and Links Shirin Loves:
Show hosted by Despina Karatzias and brought to you by Tourism Hub in association with Institute Of Excellence.
Follow us on social media for updates
Facebook: Institute of Excellence | Tourism Hub Podcast | Despina Karatzias
Instagram: @instituteofexcellencehq | @tourismhubpodcast | @desikaratzias
YouTube: Institute of Excellence | Despina Karatzias