Beginners Guide to Facebook for Tourism
When you are passionate about growing your business online you are also passionate about keeping on top of the latest trends, tips, tools and strategies to win. Supporting you in this journey is the primary reason for translating our live training presentations and workshops into affordable Online Courses for you to purchase and learn at your own pace. There are many courses currently being developed including Introduction to Digital Marketing, Decoding Social Media, Tourism Partnership Marketing, Customer Service 101 and many more. Subscribe here if you wish to stay in touch when new online courses are launched?
About This CourseDid you know there are over 1.5 billion Facebook users? In Australia alone, according to Social Media News there are 14,000,000 active users. As a small tourism business having an active Facebook Page is just as critical to your online success as having your own website. As a social media platform Facebook continues to dominate for small business. If you have a tourism business that currently does not have any or very little social media presence this course has been specifically developed for you.
What are the requirements?
- A registered personal Facebook profile
What am I going to get from this course?
- Step by step instructions to successfully create a Facebook Business page
- 3 Modules with 10 lessons and 2 hours of content
- Design tools to produce your own professional looking digital content
- Content planner for booking generation
- Facebook strategy template to help you grow, engage and promote your business to a community that wants to find you.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hrs 23 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Self