Hi, I'm Despina
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I am the founder of this wonderful business that I started with one very clear mission: inspire excellence in people.
As a lover of all things tourism and the small ‘passionate’ business community I serve the small to medium business owner or manager who struggles to figure out cost effective ways to maximise and grow their business through digital, social media, distribution and partnership marketing. I help businesses dominate in their industry by teaching business owners, marketing managers and entrepreneurs alike how to grow their online presence and turn those likes into LOVE and actionable business outcomes.
In recent years I have...
- Developed almost 20 years of business and digital marketing experience
- Received the National Australian Tourism Export Council Len Taylor Award for Excellence for contribution to the Australian tourism industry
- Awarded the Victorian Tourism Industry Council Lynette Bergin fellowship to carry out research in regional tourism in Italy and Cappadocia, Turkey
- Become an International Coaching Federation accredited coach, Neuro Linguistic Program practitioner and Certified Trainer
- Been presented with the first Victorian Certified eKit Trainer accreditation, an accreditation presented to me by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- Produced, curated and delivered over 500 hours of training programs
- Certified trainer of internationally recognised Professional Diploma of Digital Marketing
- Proud trainer of the TourismTribe network
- Self-published my first book, Adventures of a Balloon Girl to help the small business community of the tourism industry which has gone on to be distributed to over 75 retailers around Australia
And when I’m not teaching, mentoring or creating irresistible social media content for my clients to help rock their digital excellence, I can be found with my family. I met my hubby over 20 years ago (two days after I turned eighteen) and our greatest gifts in life have been our three children. I have two daughters and a delicious little man. When I am not devouring precious moments with them I am either preparing meals, helping with homework or hanging out at the national gymnastics centre where both our daughters have been selected into an international level program which means a LOT of training hours.
My love for travel and the Australian tourism industry is my other passion. I love everything about travel and tourism. Everything. Long haul. Weekend. Overnight. Accommodation. Tours. Attractions. Wineries. You name it I love helping these businesses and when I am not helping them I am either planning (or dreaming) about our next holiday.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things you don’t know about me…
- I played Rizzo in our high school musical production, Grease
- I moved to Australia from Greece with my mum, dad and younger sister when I was nine years old
- I am notorious for reading 3-4 books…at the same time!